5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sun, 2017-03-12 01:30

Hi all netpets Smiley

The D-A-D website esp discussion and chat seems a bit dead and has been for a while.

Any suggestions on how we can get more activity going on here?

I will create a netpet chat in one of the upcoming days, but what else?

I was thinking, maybe D-A-D could upload videoes once a while.. maybe from the studio, rehearshal or something else, which ONLY can be seen here on the website. Smiley

Best regards
Tina

Posted: Sun, 2017-03-12 20:39

Not a bad idea. But i think Facebook and Instagram is easier for the guys to access and keep updated thats why this site is so dead.
The high activity level on the forums was before the social media went big. Now people use other channels to communicate.

Sorry ;)

---------------------------------------

Molly, she is brown-spottet, cheerful and she is Jolly.

Posted: Fri, 2017-03-17 20:49

There was plenty of activity on the forums and the chat in the late 90's to mid 00's and then as Bachdk mentions; social media hit the stage and communication on the internet totally changed.
Yes it was great fun on the chat back then, almost every night you would find people from USA, Germany, Finland, Denmark etc. on there. But all good things must come to an end, only the good memories remain. Smiley-police (Yes, I still remember some of the "secret" smilies)

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Sat, 2017-03-18 02:17

Yep.. it's true.. Social medias have sadly, in this case, taken over and made the website more dead.

That's also what Jesper said, when I met him at Odeon in Odense. I told him about how quiet the website was. He didn't know what to do about it.

But it sure was fun back then Smiley

Posted: Sun, 2017-03-19 13:56

I could imagine that this place would become more alive again if the band would use this cozy place for some exclusive activities, like Tina mentioned. Just feed us with news on regular basis, appear a bit more in here (e.g. participate in this board, this was and is a mayor lacking as I think) and see what's going on. As I am still ignoring facebook I feel pretty much outdated by now...

Because love cools and friends drift apart
Too old to be shy but I wonder what to say
- After I said: Hi!

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text