25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 05:26

I love it, I love it, I really love it!

Great catchy chorus, love the ehhh drum/bass solo and finally when the guitars comes on again...WOW!

You just woke up the lions! Smiley-laugh

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 13:50

You're right, it's truly great Tina. I love that riff.

Anonymous's picture
HansL (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 15:52

borring song from my point of view...

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 17:00

Hear it again - it grows on ya.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 17:04

Really HansL?

Put your headphones on and listen.. Listen to all the details, the sound, Joshua's fantastic job (no wonder they chose him)..

I really love the song.. Simply can't stop listening to it, but my favourite part is really after the breake/drum/bass solo, where the guitars come on again....

MAN......Thunder breakes loose here! Smiley-laugh
This song is a WOW effect, now I can't wait to hold "Monster P" in my hands Smiley-wink

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 17:21

Ohh by the way, here's the lyrics for the chorus:

I THREW MYSELF OUT A THOUSAND TIMES, TO SEPERATE BODY FROM MIND, BUT YOU KNOW I COULDN'T GIVE IT A DAMN, I'M GONNA BE JUST WHO I AM - WHO I AM Smiley-tongue

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 18:07

Ok here's the lyrics for the whole song, please help me to fill in the words I don't know:

I'VE TOLD MYSELF WHAT I'VE ALREADY TOLD ME, YOU TOLD MYSELF ABOUT A DUSIN OF TIMES, SEE IT'S LIKE I'M SOMEONE WHO WAKES ME, I'M LOOKING OUT THROUGH (DISEASE), I TELL YA WHAT I'VE GOT NOTICE TO STAND ON, I KEEP SCREAMING AT THE MESSENGER, I KNOW THINKING GOT ME INTO THIS MESS NOW, BUT CAN YA GET ME OUT OF HERE

I THREW MYSELF OUT A THOUSAND TIMES, TO SEPERATE BODY FROM MIND, BUT YOU KNOW I COULDN'T GIVE IT A DAMN, I'M GONNA BE JUST WHO I AM - WHO I AM

STANDING ON THE (CURRANT) I'M A ONE MAN PARTY, I THINK IT'S OVER BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT, SCREAMING ALL THE THINGS I DON'T WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME, LIKE I'VE RECIEVED A POSTCARD FROM GOD, I NEED A WHILE, A MISSING OUTLAW, TO REPRESEND YOUR BORRING (LARGE), BUT ALL I'VE GOT IS DIGGING A CIRCLE, IS ALL ME, MYSELF OR NOT

CHORUS
AND EVEN THE MOST EVIL TOWN WON'T MATTER, YOU'LL LEAVE SOME PLACES UNTOUCHED, YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN, I COME AROUND, I COME AROUND, I MUST

CHORUS. (Notice that Jesper sings "we'll leave some places untouched, and though my whole world is upside down" here in the last chorus, instead of "you'll leave..."ect)

The places I've marked with (...) is the words I'm not sure of.

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 18:42

Well i think it is a good song. BUT it is still a demo. not finnish yet. just wait, i'll think it will be better Smiley-midget

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 19:27

The "missing lyrics" as I hear them are:

"I'm looking out through his eyes"

"Standing on the curb I'm a one-man party"

and

"To represent your boring lives"

I hear the last part of the second verse as:

"But all I got was this indigenous psycho, it's all me, myself and I".

Of course I could be wrong Smiley-wink

Oh, and I love this song as well - and it really does grow on you. Can't wait for the rest of the album.

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 22:13

this is what me'n'nocats have heard of, let's make it final:
http://www.dad.dk/lyrics/revolution/

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 22:48

I think those are the right lyrics. And I do love this song - looking foreward to see the official lyrics but we´ll have to wait long before we get them.

Helpyourselfish!!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 23:25

ahhh noo, the lyrics are already done.... well now I feel like knocking my head through a wall, what a waste of time... (Tina has given up, shakes her head and laughs) Smiley-laugh

But Jesper still sings " I told myself what I've already told me"..
in the first line...

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-10 23:59

NO, guys, this is what WE've heard. It's not from the band. So, I think that we're now doing a very important thing: we're actually writing the lyrics. I'm sure that they'll take it from the site when they forget it, hehe ;)

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-24 23:33

arghhhhhh LOVE IT!

I love it just as much as my hair raises on my profile picture, while I was making a Jesper Binzer...

It's no longer "I won't cut my hair" it's "I WILL rock my hair" hahaha..:-D

Posted: Mon, 2008-08-25 13:44

oh my god I'm missing out on something big AGAIN..

are the single in the stores already? but they haven't promoted it on the website yet?

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-08-25 14:09

You didn't miss anything! "Revolution" is only releasted on D-A-D's myspace profile, nowhere else Smiley-wink

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2008-08-25 14:11

But I do think that it won't be long before the first single will be releasted.. We are getting closer and closer to the 10 th of November! It's just a good question, which song it's going to be Smiley-tongue

Posted: Sat, 2008-08-30 23:50

I'm a little exited about the cover-art. I wonder what Stigge and Thorleif made up this time Smiley I hope that some of stigges drawings and stuff will be included. Like on the SY cover.

Anonymous's picture
jordi+ (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2008-08-31 00:03

you're right Tina is a good song but "Money" is better.Maybe the first single.

Posted: Mon, 2008-09-01 17:55

Haven't heard much of the new stuf, that made me go WOOOOW, their f***ing back!
¨
Beautiful together is in overall maybe the most radio friendly song, and there is something new in it.

Money still doesn't make me sing, headbang or anything, rather doll. It reminds me of any other song from SY almost.

Revolution is okay. Again it's too simple, reminds me of a lot of other D-a-d songs. Not a single if you ask me. Still waiting for a Evil Twin, Everything Glows, Jihad, or something

And as HolmC says, it's just a demo, and thank god, cause the mix ain't the best, if you ask me. Smiley-midget

Posted: Mon, 2008-09-01 23:26

You are forgetting Roxity, which doesn't sound like any other song they've made so far (my opinion). The sound in that song is really great! Awesome song!

I can't wait to hear a studio version of money, which, in the bootleg version, I find extremely cool. Totally rocked the summer 07!

Revolution sounds good, and i dig it, but I don’t quite see it as a hit.

And we shouldn’t forget that we haven't heard any of that black heavy disco yet, which promise real bad craziness Smiley-midget-laugh

Beautiful together is just a good song. it catches quite okay, and has a nice rocking sound!

So even though I haven’t heard, what I would describe as a sure hit, I’m really positive!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-09-02 02:35

I so disagree! I think that both "Money" and "Revolution" are KILLAH great tracks Smiley-laugh A true WOW effect... When I first push play, then I have a truly hard time pushing stop again, which only can mean one thing...This I Like!!!!

Honestly I just CAN'T wait to hear "Revolution" live as I think that it's going to be "a audience favourite/a hit among the audience", just like I would say that "Money" already is..

If there's one radiostation I think who will play these songs often then it must something like P3..."Revolution" sounds like a P3 hit..
I truly hope that D-A-D will get some great airplay on the Danish Vh1 as I doubt that they will at The Voice TV, they're more pop ,soul, rap & r 'n' b.

I really CAN'T wait to hear the rest of the album.. It sounds really promissing...:-D Bring it out, now!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2008-09-02 02:41

When I think about BLACK DISCO, the first thing that hits my mind is......."I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU" by Kiss...something Glam Rock..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnqUAbGMjLI

Btw... I like the riff/intro...:-D

Posted: Wed, 2008-09-03 00:28

Some people just wan´t the old musicstyle back, but the band and many of us has moved on.

The music is not the same in my opinion - I think Only Rock just liked the old style better and can´t see that himself.

Helpyourselfish!!

Posted: Wed, 2008-09-03 22:36

well that's bullocks ØLHUNDEN. Like I can't see it myself, then why would i write it?

YES, i was much more into the old style, where they renewed themselves more, than they do know..

You've moved on? I'm not one of those who likes everything a band comes out with. Every band who has been around for this long, will make something not so good. SY had some good songs. But the best is back to SD... And EG one of the best ever. HYSF is cool as well.

I've said my oppinion about the new stuff, and wierd that you have to make such a wierd statement like you have ;)