18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2009-06-11 22:51

And I need a favour, since I'm sadly not going myself!! But if it's possible could someone please please record "Thunderstruck" on video, if they play it?? Smiley-laugh

I always wanted to hear the song live - in person myself, but can't afford going there myself..

I bet Jesper is going since there are no gigs at that weekend Smiley-wink

Posted: Fri, 2009-06-12 01:53

I'm going! Smiley-laugh

But I have to disappoint you Tina, I won't risk bringing my video camera along! But maybe someone else will be "Riskin' it All"! ;)

---------------------------------------

I'll die without my HAIR!!!!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2009-06-12 17:23

well... I truly hope that someone manage to record "Thunderstruck" Smiley-laugh

Posted: Fri, 2009-06-12 17:33

I'm going !! Smiley-midget-laugh Smiley-midget-laugh

Posted: Sat, 2009-06-13 01:08

count me in! first row yessør!

two wishes:

- Do a Helpyourselfish II
- Play Roskilde again

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-15 15:36

I'm going! 1st row for me too! Smiley-laugh

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-15 15:57

As far as i saw them onstage last March in Belgium and they were EXCELLENT , i wish you all a GREAT concert !!!! Enjoy ! And please tell us how it was !

"have a drink on me " Smiley-midget

"Now i know my own mistakes ...
Now i live with everything "

Brow's picture

Posted: Fri, 2009-06-19 12:37

Hey Tina

You were right about Jesper going to the show Smiley-wink

http://ekstrabladet.dk/musik/dkmusiknyt/article1183765.ece

"I'm the Devil, I love metal!"

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2009-06-19 12:58

Haha I knew it! I knew it!!

If you read the chatscript from Dec 2008 you'll find a very very sad Jesper telling that he couldn't go to the show as D-A-D had plans for a Silkeborg gig at that same time... And Cobber wrote that he would try to move the Silkeborg event, so they all could go and see AC/DC Smiley-laugh Guess he succeeded Smiley-wink Smiley-wink

And well... now I'm the one crying out loud....WHY THE HELL AM I NOT GOING??....The answer is.... The concert is sold out and as always...ALWAYS... Money always takes the place of my life Smiley-sad
Hehe..... hopefully AC/DC will discover that Denmark is a great place to play live... such a great audience... that they just HAVE to come back - for yet another gig, pleassse Smiley-laugh Smiley-laugh Smiley-laugh

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2009-06-19 23:57

WOOOOOOW...What a review from BT.... 6 out of 6 ****** stars!!!!!!

http://www.bt.dk/musik/urkraft-i-udbrud-1

And a train of the stage?? Hahahaha....AMAZING!!!

Posted: Sat, 2009-06-20 02:29

No words no words!!!!!

Not a SINGLE band can deliver a rock-show on the same level!

no words!! I almost cried!

two wishes:

- Do a Helpyourselfish II
- Play Roskilde again

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2009-06-20 03:25

Wauw Søren... that must have been pretty much overwhelming then Smiley-wink But it also sounded like fun Smiley-laugh

Impressive thinking off that the bandmembers are in their 50's and still can deliver such a show Smiley-laugh

Posted: Sat, 2009-06-20 20:14

It was great ! one of the best show I have ever seen.

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Sun, 2009-06-21 11:27

Hey mates !
i'm so glad you both enjoyed the show !

I saw them last March in Anvers (Belgium ) Antwerp (if you prefer Smiley and they were like always : AMAZING !
NEVER regret the price of one single ticket i've paid for them! And i saw them 19 times Smiley even in Australia .. with my best mate
AC/DC will always stay AC/DC : no dissapointment ! When Brian hit the stage , your feet can't simply stay quiet ! You have to yell as loud as you can , impossible to stay in front of the stage "just" watching them and thinking " ohh ok they're all right but no big deal ..

@Osaka : hey guys two great gigs within 10 days ! you are having a great time in Denmark Smiley-wink AND when AC/DC hit the stage in Donington with "Thunderstruck " i was FULL of adrenalize Smiley and than you realize we all have one thing in common here :MUSIC !

PS : I hope Mr Binzer enjoyed the show Smiley-wink

@Tina : In Belgium the show was sold out in 25 minutes .. they added a second gig but they cancelled it .. i don't know the reason ..
So I don't know HOW you buy your tickets in Denmark but here in Belgium as fas as Radio 21 (the coolest Rock radio in Belgium ) announced the pre-sale was starting that day on that hour I JUMPED on the phone and i was lucky enough to get two tickets Smiley-wink

Maybe next time Tina Smiley and why not in Belgium or Paris Smiley

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-22 18:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvhGeCP8XsM

Thunderstruck - live in Parken Smiley-wink

Btw just read that in 2003 AC/DC warmed up for The Rolling Stones in Toronto and played for....hold on....420.000 people!!!!! Can't even imagine what that must look like...

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-22 19:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1PKElM1bs

From Toronto 2003 Smiley-wink 420.000 people...!

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-22 19:05

I saw the Rolling Stones either ... 5 times ...but it's another story .. i think i have to check all my tickets gigs once just to figure out HOW MANY BANDS i saw onstage Smiley-wink

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2009-06-22 19:14

I was onstage with Bon Jovi last year, 19 th of June... Paid waaaaaay to much money for a really disapointed experince when it comes to all.. Being on stage and close to Bon Jovi was cool... But for that much money I paid then I would have expected to shake hands with Jon....but no...not even close...

Add new comment