25 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sun, 2009-08-02 17:22

Re-live last nights splendid preformance of Sleeping My Day Away from the Bork Havnefestival right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdEHq3szhkQ

See RIM OF HELL here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VimjPLhkSgg

That was such a great concert, hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Alwaly nice to hook up with fellow NetPets, from our local area and from a galaxy far far away Smiley-wink

Hope to see many more of you at the shows to come.

Lets Get Rocked!

Posted: Sun, 2009-08-02 17:40

Ill have a better version up later tonight...

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2009-08-02 18:05

Thank u for laaaast night, Mr. Wiw Smiley-wink Smiley-wink

It's a great recording you've made Smiley-laugh Smiley-laugh

So did you and Anders hit the nightlife of Esbjerg right after the concert? Smiley-laugh

Posted: Sun, 2009-08-02 18:28

Thank you so much, WIW!
A great performance and your recording really captured the atmosphere of it...made me a bit less sad I missed out on it... thank you...!

Posted: Sun, 2009-08-02 19:10

You both welcome,

I just saw the show I recorded, it turned out pretty good and with Anders (D-A-Ddy) photos it will make a very good DVD I think.
It will be up for download sometime in the near future.

@Tina:
No, we choose not to hit the town, we were just too beat...or old, Im not sure Smiley-wink
I had to take Freja swimming at 11 this morning, so I was very happy that I didnt "go for a drink..or two...or three".

@Chaos:
This recording is just a poor substitute for a concert, so I hope you will have the time (and $) to see a show near you.

Here is a quiz for you:
Who said, almost speachless due to Star-Struck-ness "Jacob...? Jacob Binzer...?"
That was the best.
Jacob def was NOT expecting THAT.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2009-08-02 19:25

Uh uhhhh..... I know the answer Smiley-tongue Smiley-tongue I knooooooow the answer Smiley-laugh

Haha..

And no, he didn't... he was caught by a big suprise... and a meeting he will never forget!

Ahh it's sooo sweet, really!

Woooopiiii-diipppy-daaappyy-doooo - I'm in such a great mood Smiley-laugh

Wiw....OLD? What?.....noo you guys are in your twenties... haha or at least of you are Smiley-tongue ahaha

Posted: Mon, 2009-08-03 08:00

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2009-08-03 14:14

hahah Wiw....YES! Smiley-tongue

The woman with the light pink shirt on, the blondie girl...who had pretty soft hair btw..... aaaaaaaaand that guy in the pink shirt with his anoying bottle of water!.....GRRR Smiley-tongue haha

But the woman with the digi cam.....hmmm I have no idea!

Wiw..... you're the quizmaster, so let's keep the quiz going Smiley-tongue

So who is this woman and why is she looking in that direction with a tiny smile on her face?? Smiley-tongue hahaha

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Mon, 2009-08-03 18:35

Actually there were a few times during the concert where I was pretty sure about that in a few minutes Stigges suit would be in flames and he would be pretty burned Smiley-yawn-more
He walked soooo close to one of the flames who were standing on the stage and his long feathers on the jacket could easily have went up in the flames... Luckily nothing happend as that would have been terrible Smiley-yawn-more

Stigge... life as a rockstar is indeed dangerous.. be careful Smiley-wink

peter@'s picture

Posted: Mon, 2009-08-03 22:02

Tina>> Thats why there is a pyro-guy on the stage with a safety switch ! Maybe from your point of view it looks like he is very close to the flames, but in fact if anyone gets dangerously close to the flames, they shut down !

Posted: Tue, 2009-08-04 08:24

That "safty" guy must have been asleep when James Hetfield was standing on the special effect flame in...ehh 93? Cant remember, but pretty sure of the year.

The flames on stage looks great and so does the new lights. I really loved the light setup from MP, cauz it was so dark. This is a "happy" setup and a good one.

More fire and fireworks! Women and hairspray! Makeup and spandex!
Woops, back in the 80ies... Smiley-wink

Posted: Tue, 2009-08-04 14:58

Great show...they were really full of energy however the setlist was a bit ordinary but great to hear riskin it all live Smiley

riskin
beautiful togehter
rim of hell
EG
reconstrucdead
to deep
grow or pay
evil twin
bad craziness
chainsaw
monster philosophy

isn't that wild
sleeping my day away

first half og money always
laugh n a ½
its after dark

Anders

Posted: Tue, 2009-08-04 18:36

Rim Of Hell was added in the first post...and please see that I have finally found the right format/bitrate/MB size... YES! Smiley

Posted: Tue, 2009-08-04 23:22

WiW: actually James Hetfield was hurt in this fire-accident in 1992 (on the Metallica/GNR-tour), and the European Tour was postponed from October to December...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ_4-evwimk

Metallica - Gothenburg, Scandinavium 12.12.1992 still holds a special place in my heart ;o)

/Jontebus

Posted: Tue, 2009-08-04 23:35

Yeah August 8th...1992...

Posted: Wed, 2009-08-05 00:12

Yep, that's what the clip says anyway ;o) hahaha!

Dates and years seem to stick on my for some reason... not in school they did, but whenever I go to see a show I can name the exact date Xo/

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2009-08-05 01:04

From my point of view it looked like Stigge was pretty pretty close to the pyro flames as he kept walking backwards while the pyro still was on and with Stigges jacket hair/feathers.. whatever it is.. then things could easily have gone wrong..

The stage wasn't that big eigher as at some of the other festivals..

well, thinking about it, that anyoing guy who was standing right next to me with his water bottle could actually have ended up being my hero, "if" Stigge went on fire Smiley-wink His bottle of water could have put out the flames...

I've discovered that I might have a Stigge mark on my stomach Smiley-wink hehe
It sure looks like a tiny little sparkle from his firehelmet.. like a tiny small lightling haha, but I'm not sure Smiley-wink Smiley-wink

Posted: Wed, 2009-08-05 07:29

A "Harry Potter" kinda Stigge-spark-mark... Smiley

That must truly be unique...something else than an autograph.

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-08-05 09:42

Hey ! The Netpet from a so far away galaxy is back at home ! safe !

AN EXTREMELY HUGE THANK YOU to

WIW : hmmm wait .. i'm out of your quiz ! too difficult for me definitely Smiley
Thank you for your company , your wonderful gift i was so proud to wear .. as i'm writing this , i'm also wearing it Smiley
Hope to see you next November in Belgium as far as DAD remembers about my small country Smiley

TINA :You're a sweet woman,you deserve the best ! I'm glad you enjoyed the Belgian fruit beer and my Molly from Belgium !
Please remember my place is yours next November either !

KANZE : it was a real pleasure to meet you ! Hope we will stay in touch Smiley

D-A-Ddy :You were the first step to that great adventure and the first one who brought me that fantastic new when you arrived in Tarm : D-A-D in Belgium next November ! Smiley
And ... you introduced me to a famous guitar player a few seconds before my extremely original way to realize that famous guitar player was in front me ...

OLHUNDEN :THANK YOU for everything and i truly mean it .remember my advices ;-).. AND see ya in Belgium for sure!

MARIE : It was an huge pleasure to meet you ! Thanks for the picture we took and thanks you took care about a pretty lost Nathalie in Bork Smiley-wink

Mr JACOB BINZER .. well .. even now .. don't know what to say . It seems that for the first time of my life i stood almost speechless in front of somebody .
An extremely huge thank you for the pictures , your smile and your sense of humor ..
and ... i also had the chance to see Laust , Jesper,Manse and of course a very smiling Stigge in their cars .. Hey Stigge .. thank you for the kisses you waved Smiley-wink

AND ... LAST BUT NOT LEAST :Thank you to D-A-D to come back to play in Belgium next November ;it was an honor to see you in your own country !Amazing show !
Bork and Denmark are definitely one of THE BEST moment of my life Smiley-wink
Hope to see ya all in my country next November !
Speechless Nathalie Smiley-wink

PS TINA : don't worry your tall fav bass player knows how to behave onstage , and btw you always said he was a hottie no ? so close to the pyro and flames Smiley-midget

Posted: Wed, 2009-08-05 21:30

True words..
An amazing concerts - one of the best I've ever attended. But I have that feeling every single time!
A sincere pleasure to meet all of you guys again (or for the first time!) And a big thank you to Hans, who provided be with food and a place to stay.
Thank you!!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2009-08-05 22:38

Hahaha WIW...but yeah, you're right this is actually quite unique.. this "Harry Potter" Stigge mark!!

I have so many autographs, but the Stigge mark is new Smiley-wink Hmm...I wonder about what kindda Stigge mark I should get next? A blue mark? Smiley-tongue hehe

Ohh forgot to say thank u to Hans for the fantastic grillparty! And for letting me sleep on your couch Smiley-laugh
I had SOOO MUCH FUN Smiley-laugh

And Nat Smiley-wink Such a huge pleasure meeting you!!! I'm in love with the Belgian fruit beer.... I have to get to Belgium and buy fruit beer... yummies! yummies! delicious Smiley-tongue

ohh yeah Smiley-wink

And Karen... so nice to meet you again....damn it's been a long time since last time we saw each other... Hopefully you'll make it here to Odense on the 15th of August Smiley-wink

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Wed, 2009-08-05 22:41

Haha Nat... Are u sure that my fav tall blonde bass player knows how to behave on stage? Smiley-tongue

Well... if he was on fire, then it wouldn't take long time for me to jump on stage and save him Smiley-laugh haha

Posted: Sat, 2009-08-08 20:15

A little late - but thanks to the west and east and belgium coastgang too. It was a pleasure to meet you all and to offer you some food and beer and shelter.

Tina - I strongly consider to be in Odense next week - and I think I´ll take the car and I won´t get my carkeys and wallet away this time - may I stay at your place fore the night?

Helpyourselfish!!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2009-08-08 22:15

Hans you're welcome at Hotel...ehhh Carstensen in Odense Smiley-tongue

You were kind enough to offer your couch to me during the gig at Bork, so of cause.... you're always welcome here Smiley-wink
I have a couch, which you've slept on during the Green concert here in Odense, 2008 and I have a double "oppustelig luftmadras" (don't know the english word)...so uno problemos Smiley-laugh

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2009-08-08 23:02

More pics from Bork are now up on my little webbie... check it out:

http://www.tinacarstensen.dk/8912301?i=30158019

Smiley-laugh