25 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-18 10:56

as you all know Nathalie aka NatPet is fighting against her unfair disease.
This morning I got this sad message from her father:

"My english is not good ...my name is Michel ...i'm Nathalie's father ...she is in intensive care ...her two kidneys are not working ... thank you for what you have done for her ...merci infiniment ... merci ...."

I feel very sad because of this. But I know that it is NOT Nathalies "intention" ... she always says "Don't cry"...and just a week go she quoted this:
"Do not take a sad face.Continue to laugh at what we lived together.Smile. Think of me. Pray for me.My name will be always pronounced at home as it always was. Without emphasis and without trace of shadow"

So I'll hang on to all the good memories, and keep hoping for a miracle Smiley-wink

I am happy that Kristina, Charotte and I went to see her in june.... a nice trip, with many happy memmories <3 i'll kling to them these days ....

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-18 13:07

Your text this morning, sweet Lis, made me cry :-(. Now I'm just furious! It's so unfair that such a beatiful force of nature like Nat has to fight so hard against that horrible disease! No words can really describe how angry and sad I feel right now!

Fortunenately, I have so many happy memories from our trip this summer :-). I feel the same way, Lis! I'm so happy that we made the trip to Belgium to visit her :-). Those memories, I will treasure forever :-).

However, I too refuse to face to harsh facts just yet. I'm still hoping and praying for some miracle.

And we all know, our Natpet is a fighter, so who knows?? She just might pull through :-).

Keep fighting, my sweet Nat!

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-18 14:39

My thoughts go to Belgium to Nat and her family.

You've scarred me for life you crazy belgian girl, I'll never forget Bork 09 and you, hope you pull through this so we can meet again

Anders

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-18 15:50

With tears in my eyes I hope & pray for a little miracle!
Nat is SUCH A WONDERFUL woman, she deserves to live, this is so unfair! LIFE is so unfair sometimes Smiley-midget-sad

It's hard to bring a smile on my face, though I know that Nat don't want us to be sad & cry, but honestly... It's tough not too Smiley-midget-sad

Nat gave me a teddy in Bork when I met her the first time in 2009. That teddy will always make me smile Smiley-midget-laugh
The teddy is a MOLLY, a BELGIAN Molly Smiley-midget-laugh
Whenever I look at that teddy, I will always see a smiling Nat!

BE STRONG, NAT! BE STRONG!

I will love you forever <3

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-18 21:04

I read it as well on Facebook Smiley-sad

It is horrible. I hope she is not in pain. I think of her a lot right now.

Many thoughts,
Majken
D-A-D Webshop

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-18 22:57

My God. That's terrible news. I really hope she's gonna make it. Thoughts and good wishes from here too.

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-18 23:37

Michel... you have a beautiful, crazy, amazingly funny and incredible daughter, as you know.

Anyone lucky enough to meet Nat, is blown away by her Lust For Life Smiley

If she is well enough to read these messages - she knows how much she is loved by all of us here, and we are thinking of her, and all of her family Smiley

Posted: Thu, 2010-08-19 13:25

Let me, once again, contribute with a clip that I hope will inspire Nat to keep fighting!!! I never met her, even though we saw the same D-A-D-show TWICE. Such a shame. I should have really tried to meet and talk to her, she's been writing me a few times regarding the D-A-D-beer that I got screwed on by Kenneth Nielsen - that was just a week ago. She's so friendly and nice just writing - I can only imagine what she is like in real life.

Stay strong with this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkZEffZIUWI

/Jonas, Göteborg, Sweden...

indtrn's picture

Posted: Thu, 2010-08-19 14:37

let me join in: I have never met Nat either, but her writings here on NPC always made me smile and laugh. I still remeber that awful post some time ago, when she told us about her illness. This message was even worse!
I was convinced that Nat would get over this. With that energy and lust for life no illness could ever bring her down.
We still have a hope and although I do not believe in prayers, maybe we should all give it a try!
KEEP ON FIGHTING, GIRL!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri, 2010-08-20 09:32

dear natpet, just before I read this post I looked at the blackboard and thought of you, our favourite d-a-d cheerleader and wondered "it's been empty for awhile" now I know why, my biggest wish for you is no more pain! your the strongest soul I've ever met with an iron will and a beautiful heart > now sing along with me to our favourate band's song "moaning good morning and raising my head a bad breath kiss to my pillow pet takes a look at the day and turns and stays in bed" love you my favourate natpet

Posted: Fri, 2010-08-20 10:54

This is so unfair :'(

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Fri, 2010-08-20 12:25

Between two injections ,medications and the time i'm always asleep ....i wanted to thank you all very very very much ....Yves my boy-friend has read all your messages and i was able to answer to some sms today....

Merci beaucoup

Live and love

Posted: Fri, 2010-08-20 12:59

Glad to hear you are back, even if you are having the messages read to you... This way we know you got them and still are lurking around Smiley-wink

Get well soon so we can rock out next summer.

All the best to you and your family Nat.

Posted: Sat, 2010-08-21 15:41

Nice to see a reply from you!!!!:-)

Posted: Sun, 2010-08-22 15:43

you are really a tough girl,hope you kick that f.....n´ cancer in the ass!
Remember,you got a cop of coffee
waiting here in Kiel,hope you coming next time,when you go to DK...

GF

Posted: Sun, 2010-08-22 19:25

nice to have you back

Posted: Mon, 2010-08-23 00:03

We're all here for you. Giving you the strength you need.

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-25 14:21

So sad, i wish her and her family a miracles recovery and all the best

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-25 22:00

Dear Nat, I am happy I got to meet you... You are in a tough spot, but still asking people to embrace life and put up a happy face. You got my deepest respect and sympathy. Life is wonderful, so wonderful that we all fear to leave it. But we all will... See you some time here or there.
I pray for you Nat, with a smile on my lips an all the best wishes for the time to come Smiley-midget
Thank you and good luck,
Torleif Hoppe

Posted: Wed, 2010-08-25 22:46

Beautiful words, Torleif & So true ;)

KEEP UP THE FIGHT, NAT! You are one strong NATPET <3

Simpatico's picture

Posted: Thu, 2010-08-26 10:23

Nat

I think of you every day I visit d-a-d.com (there are more than once a day) Continue fighting.

Freddie

Posted: Thu, 2010-08-26 10:51

Posted: Thu, 2010-08-26 13:57

Hey Nat, you superstrongtough Sweety,
keep on fighting, fighting, fighting! You´re in our mind, and we´re all with you!!!
Lots of big hugs and sending you all mental support from Momo

Till // 3R's picture
Till // 3R (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2010-08-26 16:57

Hey Nat,

I still owe you a meeting, since I never managed it due to unforseen reasons to attend the same concert as you did. Well, shame on me. Smiley-wink So keep your good mood, sense of humor and positive energy. This is much stronger than any kind of negative influences on health and mind!

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Thu, 2010-08-26 17:13

Well thank you very much for all your messages ,i really appreciate your support but it's now time to get back to your personal lives with good and bad days as everybody has .

It's D-A-D Netpet Community and not my personal page .

So another time thank you and without sounding ungratefull i suggest we now might close the subject .