5 posts / 0 new
Last post

GF

Posted: Wed, 2012-05-23 23:49

Entrance 80kr. It won't get cheaper than that. My old mand lives near by the new Ungdomshus (Youth House).. it's just a shame to be a jutlandian in such events.

http://www.aok.dk/musik/d-a-d-spiller-i-ungdomshuset#what:Musik

Posted: Sun, 2012-05-27 19:37

Sweet Jesus!!

If there is one concert that I will never forget it is the concert where D-A-D played Never Never in front of me!

This concert was the concert I have always dreamed of seeing with D-A-D. Surprising setlist. New and rare old school tracks. As a long time fan I would like to say: FINALY my favorite band made the right setlist!

And I have never been to a concert with D-A-D with such a fantastic crowd.

You can always say that THIS was you best concert. But I really mean this. This was THE ultimate D-A_D-concert and I feel sorry for those who couldn't attend!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/d-a-d/2012/ungdomshuset-copenhagen-denmark... (SPOILER)

---------------------------------------

two wishes:

- Do a Helpyourselfish II
- Play Roskilde again

Posted: Mon, 2012-05-28 16:18

Hey boys. Thank you for a fantasic concert at the ungdomshuset last friday.You guys where really great and it was really nice to see you boys again. Looking forward to see you guys
again in tivoli on friday.

Big hugs
Riskin

Posted: Tue, 2012-05-29 08:19

In general terms, the setlist is built on the same concept as their spring tour (which isn't a bad thing). Nice to see "Never Never" on the setlist! Looking forward to the Hjørring gig!

-Klaus

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Tue, 2012-05-29 23:06

I'm sure if Never Never was a Ungdomshuset-only track?

two wishes:

- Do a Helpyourselfish II
- Play Roskilde again

Add new comment