6 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sat, 2012-06-09 20:50

I recently ran across a cassette of something called "D-A-D Words & Music". It's a 15 minute interview with the band as snips of songs from "No Fuel" play. It's interesting to hear as someone in the US as I rarely any interviews in English. And for people outside the US I would assume you've never heard the interview either because it was a promotional item for US radio stations.
I have ripped the audio and made a MP3 of it to share with everyone for prosperity sake. I just want to make sure I'm not breaking any laws/rules in doing so if anyone can help me out. That and I need to find a place to host the file as I have zero experience in that area. Suggestions for that would be appreciated as well.

Posted: Mon, 2012-06-11 17:12

Awesome!! I can't wait to hear it!! That sounds really interesting. Though I can't help you with the legal aspect or where to upload it as I don't know either.
But I would surely love to hear it!

---------------------------------------

Waiting for oblivion...

"Country er jo egentlig bare Dansk Top med engelske tekster" - Jesper Binzer

---------------------------------------

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2012-06-17 00:29

Well I only brought up the legal aspect because I was told Denmark had serious laws against piracy. And since this website is in Denmark I wasn't going to try and get them into any legal trouble. Send me an email and I will get it to you so someone else can enjoy it. kaihne@hotmail.com

Posted: Sun, 2012-06-17 00:31

Sorry that was me. I forgot to login and didn't notice.

Posted: Sat, 2012-07-07 23:51

I found a place to host the file. Here it is for anyone who wants it. Love to know what you think of it. Enjoy!
https://www.box.com/s/5495cfde8353d2a2727b

Posted: Fri, 2012-07-13 10:26

Hi kaihne!
I felt the obligation to greet you here as I can´t remember when...
Anyhow, I´ll listen to the file as soon as I have more time. have to back my pack and
start going to Joensuu/ Ilosaari-rock pretty soon.

SGF
Ritva

Add new comment