5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sat, 2012-09-08 20:20

I am so much hoping for a live dvd from this tour! I think the show and set was so great, and it would be great to support Jespers biography and the upcoming photobook with a live dvd/album to celebrate the 30 years... Is there any chance??? :-)Maybe before christmas...?

Posted: Mon, 2012-09-10 09:24

If the band is to follow some kind of pattern, it'll be with the next album that a live DVD will be released: NFLFTP = Osaka After Dark, Riskin'.. = Nothing, HYSF = Nothing, Simpatico = Psychopatico, Everything Glows = Nothing, Soft Dogs = Nothing, SY = Scare Yourself Alive, Monster Philosophy = Nothing, DIC.NII.LAN.DAFT.ERD.ARK = Nothing, Next album = Live DVD.

It would be really cool, if that DVD would contain a full show and then a compilation from gigs around Europe. Besides that it would be interesting to see a short documentary on how they prepare for a tour and the time during touring; How do they plan their stageshow, making a setlist, gig rehearsals, in the tour bus, interview with roadies and crew, etc.

Regards
Klaus

---------------------------------------

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Mon, 2012-09-10 15:38

HAHA! I have never thought about that pattern before, but you're absolutely right. What if it ISN'T a coincidence?? Smiley-wink

Anyways, I share the same wish for a new live DVD and yes it would be really cool with a documentary. At least something longer than "A day at the office" on Scare Yourself Alive which in my opinion was a bit too short...
But if they don't do a live DVD or CD I'm also pretty satisfied with the biography and photo book, which I'm super stoked about!!

Today I woke up screaming...!

Posted: Thu, 2012-09-13 01:19

I'm sooo hoping that pattern is a co-inky-dink. I'd love a live pack to come from this album. I'm also hoping they throw us non-Danish speakers a bone and release Jesper's bio in english (would save me learning Danish :).

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit... Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Posted: Thu, 2012-09-27 02:02

A live D:A:D DVD would be great, including behind the scenes stuff.
I second the vote for Jesper's book being released in English.....PLEASE!!!

Be yourself - everyone else is taken

Add new comment