3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Fri, 2012-11-09 16:15

I have just voted for D-A-D to win the special Audience Award this year at the Danish Music Awards. "Why" - you ask? Well, because D-A-D is the greatest, loudest, heavy rocking and most awesome rock band in Denmark!!! If these 4 guys don't get this special award, then no one deserves it really...

Jesper, Jacob, Stig & Laust has put Denmark on the map of Rock music!!! They have enriched us all with their music, talent and big commitment for so many years now - and I think that it is about time that we give something back this year. Do like me and vote for D-A-D to win this honorable award - and tell all your friends, your siblings and even your grandmother to do the same.

Thanks in advance, and all the best!
/Rock out

Frederik - Ã…rhus, DK

Posted: Fri, 2012-11-09 23:02

I have just voted too, Some of my greatest concert moments is with these four boys on the scene. My first rock-concert ever was on the Riskin' it all tour, I was only 11 years old and I will never forget that show. I have tried not to miss any of thier concerts since. You really get caught "Out There"..! Best live band ever...
Vote now...
Best regarts: "Little Addict"

stefanie hansen's picture
stefanie hansen (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2012-11-09 23:16

I just voted on D-A-D at danish music awards. And no one deserves it more than them. For many years they have come up with countless numbers of fantastic shows that gives their audience the time of their life, and it's time that they get the honer that the band deserves. they are simply brilliant! Keep on rocking guys!!!!!!