8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2006-03-05 21:40

Now I've listened to AC/DC's songs, the live versions of "Thunderstruck" & "Highway to hell" and I really have to say that they are HELL DAMN GOOD....

If D-A-D ever decides to make a cover of a song again, then I REALLY think that it should be one of these two songs.
And I know that Jesper likes AC/DC!!

What song do you think they should a cover of????????

Posted: Sun, 2006-03-05 21:47

I love AC/DC!

Back in Black & High Voltage are some of the best rock-albums ever made!

and yes, Jesper really like AC/DC too - But I dont think they will make any covers. Only if the are going be on another tribute cd, like the one to The Ramones.

But maybe some good old Creedence Clearwater would fit DAD Smiley-midget-laugh They have made a cover of Bad Moon Rising before Smiley

---------------------------------------

''Like a questionmark
On a bench in a park''

Anonymous's picture
jordi+ (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2006-03-05 22:01

Well,tina recently I proposed possible covers to make,but no one interested,I think covers is a great possibility for knows bands of the past and tribute him.My song is I'm a rebel,maybe you know as a Accept song,but this song was first recorded by AC-DC.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2006-03-05 22:23

You can also hear D-A-D's inspiration of AC/DC, when you listen to their songs esp. live!!!!!
The live album from 92' (AC/DC) is really good..... and I SO much like the beginning of "Thunderstruk", when around 80.000 people (I guess) shouts out loud "Thunder, ahhhhh, thunder ahhhhhh"....

Posted: Sun, 2006-03-05 22:39

Yep - I got the 92' too! It's really great!

Especially the guitar riff in 'Allright' reminds me of AC/DC! No doubt they got their inspiration from AC/DC, for that song!

''Like a questionmark
On a bench in a park''

Posted: Sun, 2006-03-05 22:48

AC/DC is a great band, and has always been a great band. I saw them live on Gentofte Stadium about 14 years ago. Monsters Of Rock.. They were playing with Metallica, Suicidal tendencies, Black Crowes and a few other bands.. I'll never forget Angus Young hammering a 2,5 m high bell, on the intro for Hells Bells.. Cool..

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2006-03-05 23:05

There's also a video tape from then 92┬┤concert. I saw it for some time ago in Swedish or Norvegian TV and my GOD that stage is really really huge...That huge fat lady in underwear on stage , she just fills out the whole stage..
And yes the huge bell........

I still laugh when I remember the video for a Arnold "I'll BE BACK" Swazenegger (wrong spelled) movie, I think it's "Terminator", where he tries to make Angus' "hinkehop" (don't know the English word for it) on stage, wearing a school uniform, just like Angus..

Could it be that Cobber was inspired by Angus' "hinkehop" in the Bad Craziness video??????

Posted: Sun, 2006-03-05 23:25

Tina, I'm pretty sure, that Jacob got inspired by his colleague; Angus Young Smiley-wink

It fits perfectly to the video; Bad Craziness Smiley-midget-laugh

''Like a questionmark
On a bench in a park''

Add new comment